Studio Etiquette in Covid times
Le 30 juin 2020
Until further notice, and to make our group classes at the studios a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone, here are the Covid guidelines in place :
- Need to bring : your own yoga mat+2 cushions+blanket for relaxation;
- OR bring your own blanket for relaxation+large pieces of clothes (beach scarf/sarong, light bathroom towels, bed sheets, etc) to fully cover one of the yoga mats from the studio and all other equipment you may use (including cushions). The studios cannot make unprotected equipment available for the time being.
- We cannot unfortunately offer refreshments at the moment, so please bring a water bottle/thermos and maybe a handful of nuts, dried fruits etc (it’s always nice to enjoy something to drink and snack on when we are having a little chat before and after the class).
- Wash your hands as soon as you arrive at the studio
- Wear a mask all the time until you are on your mat
- Don’t come if you have flu-like symptoms, like sore throat, cough, fever etc…
- Try to leave a safe distance between you and the others when you arrive and leave the studio, and in the space itself.
- The changing room is open but with 2 persons at a time only
- Will always be very happy to see you 🙂
- Will ensure a safe distancing between the yoga mats (minimum 1.5 m between students)
- Make alcoholic gel, soap and hand drying paper towels available to wash your hands
- Will disinfect door handles frequently
- Will air the rooms very often
« Thank you for the great yoga classes that were very useful for coping with contractions, the hypnobirthing that guided me through the last weeks of pregnancy in approaching labour and for all the advice! »
MARTJE AND BABY SIENNA