Until further notice, and to make our group classes at the studios a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone, here are the Covid guidelines in place :
- Need to bring : your own yoga mat+2 cushions+blanket for relaxation;
- OR bring your own blanket for relaxation+large pieces of clothes (beach scarf/sarong, light bathroom towels, bed sheets, etc) to fully cover one of the yoga mats from the studio and all other equipment you may use (including cushions). The studios cannot make unprotected equipment available for the time being.
- Arrive at the studios already dressed in your yoga clothing as the changing rooms have to remain closed by law (think layering- like wearing leggings and t-shirt under a dress which you can easily take off).
- Bring a water bottle/thermos and maybe a handful of nuts, dried fruits etc (it’s always nice to enjoy something to drink and snack on when we are having a little chat before and after the class). Sorry, we are not allowed to offer refreshments for now.
- Wash your hands as soon as you arrive at the studio
- Don’t come if you have flu-like symptoms, like sore throat, cough, fever etc…
- Try to leave a safe distance between you and the others when you arrive and leave the studio, and in the space itself.
- Will always be very happy to see you 🙂
- All teachers at the studio will work in compliance of these guidelines
- Will ensure a safe distancing between the yoga mats (minimum 1.5 m between students)
- Make alcoholic gel available to wash your hands
- Will disinfect door handles frequently